Safety is Key at JMC
At Jason Mechanical, we realize that our employees are the most valuable asset. Ongoing training of our employees is a key element to our safety program. Establishing and maintaining a safe work environment is the shared responsibility between Jason Mechanical and its employees at all levels of the organization.
To this end, every reasonable effort will be made in achieving the goal of “ZERO ACCIDENTS”. Understanding the importance of safety awareness, Jason Mechanical has retained a safety consultant for onsite safety audits to be conducted on a regular basis.
Our Safety and Health Action Plan:
- Protect and promote the health and safety of employees, customers and others who may be affected by the company’s business activities.
- Comply with all pertinent regulatory obligations.
- Assure that safety, health, environmental and loss control programs are given the proper priority and attention, and are achieving the required results.
- Coordinate safety, health, environmental, and loss control activities while maintaining consistency in procedures at the required level of performance.
- Our philosophy is oriented toward affirmative control and minimization of risk to the greatest extent possible.